Server Time : Tue, 26 May 2020 18:59:16 -0700
For previous contest results Click Here
Please Read Instructions very carefully...
- Contest will be visible from 09:30pm 20th September 2013
- Constest will last for a duration of 2 hours.
- Contest will contain 5 questions.
- All problems have equal points associated with it,regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem. Scoring is done by adding up the points scored with each of the accepted questions.
- Incase of a tie, the ranking is done according to the time of submission.Which means that, the team submitting earlier is rated higher.
- The timings of the contests may increase as decided by the organizers.
- Registration will end at 9:00pm 20th September 2013.
- The server uses GNU Compiler suite and runs, Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- The Time Limit for execution is 1 sec.
- Results will be announced immediately after the contest.
- Allowed languages in this contest are C,C++,Java.
- In case of any difficulty, please contact:
- Siddhant Goenka (+91-9799922957)
- Abhinav Johri (+91-9530384706)
- Prateek Singhal (+91-9530368612)
- Utkarsh Pyne (+91-8764029532)